Hey everyone, Chris H. here helping Tug out with a boxer brief review!
For those curious about Uniqlo’s Micro Tencel Boxer Briefs, here’s a quick recap of what I shared with Tug recently.
Uniqlo Micro Tencel Boxer Briefs Product Info
- Product Page (link)
- Price: $6.45 per, or $9.90 for two
- Colors: 6 varieties include grey, black, and blue. Some stripes too
- Body: 95% tencelr lyocell, 5% spandex
- Waist: 50% nylon, 39% polyester, 11% spandex
- Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Uniqlo Micro Tencel Boxer Briefs Photos
Uniqlo Micro Tencel Boxer Briefs Review
First purchased two pair in my normal size (large). The fit was spot on and way smoother to the feel than my cotton briefs.
Now my original cotton briefs were not Pima or any other special type cotton but the Uniqlo briefs fit just a bit closer which I do like and the all day comfort to me was way better than my old reliable cotton ones.
The Uniqlo Tencel Boxer Briefs are also lighter in weight and breathe better than the cottons. Man, the first two I tried out were so great, it made me purchase two more pair within a couple of weeks.
I found that tucking in shirts was easier do to the smoother Tencel fabric and it also seemed to help keep the shirt straighter as the day went by.
- Form fitting
- Very smooth feel to the skin
- Good waistband
- Breathes very well, and better than cotton
- The thigh length is just perfect also, at least for me
- Boxer briefs stay put and do not bunch up after you have been moving around all day
The Not So Good
- Would be nice if the center front part was made with a little more substantial fabric (minor issue)
- Possibly use more elastic (spandex) in the center front area as well
I put these briefs to the test as I wore them underneath a full on suit on several occasions already in over 90 degree heat. These will most likely replace all my cotton briefs especially in the summertime and the value just can’t be beat in my book.
All-in-all the Uniqlo Micro Tencel Boxer Briefs are some of the very best boxer briefs I have worn to date.
I just hope that Uniqlo keeps these in production.
Have You Tried The Uniqlo Tencel Boxer Briefs?
If so, tell us what you think of them in the comments section below.