Co-founded by Ashton Kutcher, Angel investor Ryan Donahue (was linkedin.com/in/ryandonahue), and Technology wiz Matt Rowe (was linkedin.com/in/mattrowe9), Pickwick & Weller (orginally on pickwickweller.com) wants to change the T-shirt shopping experience.
Made in Los Angeles California, USA, the modern work-wear line from P&W was launched last August.
Their goal: To make luxury t-shirts for men and women, and make them super simple to try on and buy.
The online retailer has a FREE Home Try-On program — yes you heard that right – FREE. It works like this:
- Pick up to 3 different size, style, and color options
- P&W will send them to your door step free of charge, for you to try-on.
- Keep what you like, and return the rest
- Your credit card is required at order time, but you’re not charged until you decide what you want to keep
Men’s T-Shirt Product Details
- The Samuel: Slim & Classic Fit options. Crew & V-Neck. Long Sleeve. 100% American grown cotton. $32
- The Weller: Slim & Classic Fit options. V-Neck. Short Sleeve. 100% American grown cotton. $26
- The Pickwick: Slim & Classic Fit options. Crew Neck. Short Sleeve. 100% American grown cotton. $26
Visit the Men’s Section of their online store to learn more. They have a really nice, clean, and simple online shopping experience too.
They also have a pretty cool Men’s Survey Tool that walks you through selecting your preferred t-shirt style, but you have to register to see their recommendations. I bet they’re collecting lots of great data metrics with that thing.