Pelham and Strutt aims to help you stand taller and eliminate your back pain with their line of compression-wear undershirts and shapers for men and women.
Although not new on the shapewear scene, I recently learned about the UK-based company via a DailyMail article about the company’s posture improving gear.
On the surface, the gear looks similar to other popular men’s shapewear gear, but instead focusing on the slimming/shaping aspect, Pelham and Strutt’s upper-wear items (tops) have a technical design aimed at posture improvement.
Pelham and Strutt Product Line
The line consists of items for Men and Women:
- Undershirts: Vest (Tank, $60.96), T-Shirt (Crew, USD $76.20), and Long Sleeve (Crew, USD $91.43)
- Underwear: Trunks (Boxer Briefs, $41.91)
- Shaping Dress (USD $68.58)
- Shaping Vest (USD $57.15)
- Body Shaper (USD $74.67)
- Shaper Brief (USD $38.10)
- High Waist Shaping Short (USD $53.34)
- Bum and Tum Shaping Tights (USD $44.19)
Pelham and Strutt Press Release
[scribd id=136693756 key=key-19j8skqkrlo29hkc9p59 mode=scroll]