San Luis Obispo boutique clothing maker BIDLAKE is having a site-wide 50% off sale on Merino Wool undershirts.
Refined classic styles, made to last, for a reasonable price.
Born in San Luis Obispo, California, out of the need for a well constructed, versatile trouser that would stand up to the demands of our everyday adventures and travel well, we decided to start a clothing brand.
In the process, we learned a lot about the global ramifications of the clothing industry, something we did not want to contribute to.
So, we made a commitment to ourselves, our customers, our suppliers, and our makers, that we would try to do it a better way, a way that allows everyone to live an abundantly full life.
Merino Wool Undershirts On Sale
That’s right, along with the rest of their on-sale items, BIDLAKE offers a Merino Wool V-Neck Undershirt that is also half off.
The undershirt is not only incredibly comfortable but also quite versatile. You can wear it under shirts, blazers, and jackets—for both official and casual purposes. In addition, the natural wool fabric is itch-free and wicks away odor. The material of this Merino wool v-neck undershirt is so soft that you will almost forget about its presence.
Feel Naked Merino Base Layer
- Product page: http://bidlake.cc/shop/feel-naked-merino-base-layer/
- Price: $72 (Now on sale for $36)
- Style: V-Neck
- Colors: Natural and Black; so they are compatible with almost all outfits
- Fabric: 96/4 Super fine New Zealand Merino Wool / Spandex
- Made in: Cut, Sewn & Packaged in San Luis Obispo, CA using fabric imported from New Zealand
- Other: Raglan sleeves, Odor resistant, anti-bacterial, itch-free ultra fine Merino Wool, thermal control
Merino Wool Undershirt Photos
I’ll be sharing some additional information about this base-layer undershirt in an upcoming review, so stay tuned!
Have you ever tried Merino Wool Undershirts? Which one and what did you think of it?
Tell me in the comments section below.