Fruit of the Loom is now promoting their new Stay Tucked Crew.
According to Fruit of the Loom, 60% of underwear consumers report that their undershirt shirts just didn’t stay tucked, sometimes even creating the dreaded “spare tire effect,” which has made “becoming untucked” a major factor in purchase decision.
Fruit of the Loom Stay Tuck Crew Commercial
Fruit of the Loom 6-Pack White Crew Neck Undershirts
- Product Page
- Price: $18.99 (On sale for $15.19)
- Pack: 6-Pack (#2.66 each)
- Color: White
- Style: Crew Neck
- Features: Stays Tucked, 100% Eversoft Cotton Fabric, Collar Lays Flat, Tag Free
I’ve reached out to my friends over at FotL to see if I can find out more details of this seemingly new offering.
Once I get more specifics, I’ll update this article!
Just read the official press release (link), and the company notes the following changes:
- A perfected length so the shirt stays tucked all day
- Reshaping of the sleeves to better contour to the body
- Reengineered collar to provide added durability and a lay flat appearance
- New EverSoft fabric for an even softer feel
- A brighter white for a clean and crisp appearance.
More to come…