Need an inconspicuous place to hide your gun? You may be interested in this new concealed carry undershirt from Tactical 5.11.
Caught this news from Guns.com back in late January, but figured the news is a bit more timely.
Many people are stocking up on guns and ammo in the midst of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. For those in search of a holster shirt for concealed carry, this particular holster undershirt comes with two holsters, instead of one.
Concealed Carry Undershirt
Per the article on Guns.com, 5.11 Tactical states that they get requests from many men who want a more discreet carry shirt. 5.11 Tactical has paired an undershirt top with mesh material on the mid-section to marry fashion with function.
Holster Shirt Details
- Website: 511tactical.com
- Price: $69.99
- Style: 40011
- Colors: White, Black
- Sizes: S-2XL
- Fabric: Polyester / Spandex
- Holsters: Twin (2) shoulder holsters for sidearm or accessories
- Other: Inside neoprene padded layer for comfort
- Average Star Rating: 4.4 Stars (out of 193 reviews)
Most Critical Comments
- Velcro is week, so gun falls out of holster undershirt
- Crew neck collar loses its shape
- Doesn’t keep some guns secure (Sig Sauer: P229, P220 compact, and P224)
- Pocket depth is too deep for compact guns
- Some construction quality complaints, but they were from years ago
For more articles like this, please check out the ones tagged law enforcement.