For those with limited upper body mobility, these adaptive t-shirts may be exactly what you’re looking for.
I recently had a shoulder replacement.
I’m at the point where I can put on a button front shirt, but can’t put anything over my head.
Is there a company that makes tee shirts with front buttons?
Good to hear from you buddy and thanks for your question!
You’ll be happy to know that there are t-shirts made for people with mobility issues.
For your reference, the category is called “adaptive clothing“, and there are several companies that make adaptive clothing, including adaptive t-shirts.
Here are some examples:
- Reboundwear short sleeve tee (amazon)
- Dress with Ease side open t-shirt (dresswithease.com)
- Buck & Buck t-shirt with back snaps (buckandbuck.com)
- Lands End adaptive polo shirt (landsend.com)
- MagnaReady short sleeve adaptive polo shirt (magnaready.com)
If you want to do a bit more internet research, you can search for the following terms (with and without quotes):
- adaptive t-shirts
- velcro t-shirt
- t-shirt with snaps
- mens adaptive clothing
- adaptive polo shirts
Hope the information above helps!
Good luck buddy (: