Thompson Tee has quietly launched a new fitted Hydro-Shield undershirt line, with an introductory price of $24.99 per undershirt.
Earlier this year I got word that Thompson Tee was working on developing a fitted Hydro-Shield undershirt, though they wanted to offer something with a more premium fabric offering.
Though a small handful of email exchanges, we discussed several different fabric options, and it looks like they finally settled on using a 95% Viscose (from Miro Bamboo) / 5% Spandex jersey fabric blend. Not quite sure what “miro bamboo” is, but the company shows on their site that it’s an exclusive to Hydro-Shield. Might be a play on the word “Micro”?
Thompson Tee Slim Fit Undershirt Features
- Amazon: link
- Price: $29.99 (Intro price: $24.99)
- Styles: V-Neck & Crew Neck (Men), Scoop Neck (Women)
- Color: White
- 95% Ultra Soft Miro Bamboo and 5% Spandex blend (fabric exclusive)
- Proprietary sweat proof barrier completely blocks armpit sweat from passing through, while allowing body heat and perspiration to escape as vapor
- Fight odor with Anti-microbial and Hypoallergenic properties
- Integrated design provides sleek, stylish, and consistent look and feel
- Stay tucked in with added length
- Machine wash and dry
Thompson Tee Slim Fit Undershirt Photos
Sites That Link to this Post
- FTC Fines Retailers $1.3M For Bamboo Labeling | Undershirt Guy Blog | December 11, 2015