Check out the SHIRTLESS Undershirt Review from my new guest writer “Crew”.
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I learned about SHIRTLESS when company co-founder Iris posted a comment on my site. Here’s a bit on the back-story of SHIRTLESS Undershirts:
SHIRTLESS was conceived by Dudi Schwartz, a law professor who was frustrated with wearing those thick and bulky undershirts that were always coming untucked. He collaborated with fashion designer Iris Zveibil, who was instrumental in creating a sleek, ergonomic silhouette to ensure SHIRTLESS undershirts remained highly undetectable when worn.
At approximately half the weight of a typical undershirt – you’ll barely notice you even wearing one. You’ll feel you’re GOING SHIRTLESS!
SHIRTLESS Undershirts – Features
- USA Website: http://undershirtless.com
- International Website: http://shirt-less.com
- Price: $22
- Fabric: 100% Pima Cotton
- Styles: Deep V-Neck, Crew Neck
- Color: White
- Description: The ultimate, undetectable, unnoticeable undershirt! So thin and lightweight, you’ll forget you’re wearing an undershirt!
- Other features: Extra deep v-neck, Unnoticeable even with two buttons of your outer shirt unbuttoned, ultra light fabric, Anatomic design – Raglan Sleeves. Seamless shoulder
SHIRTLESS Undershirts – Photos
I received my samples back in October and have to give these guys some kudos for making an undershirt that exactly matches their marketing points.
The fit is generous and n0n-fitted, so my recommendation would be to size down for a closer fit. I normally wear size Medium undershirts, and my size Small SHIRTLESS undershirt fits pretty good.
Very lightweight, but not see-through. So guys looking for an undershirt that could also double as a t-shirt, would likely be pretty happy with this product.
I’m going to see if I can get the help of a reader to do a full review.
The company has offered a free sample to the first person willing to try out the undershirt and write a review for UndershirtGuy.com.