A note & update from my friends over at Robert Owen (link), a UK-based undershirt maker:
Thanks as always for being the place to be for undershirt advice.
The team here are Robert Owen all appreciate your work.
Talking of which we’ve got some updates on our silky soft viscose [from bamboo] fabric range.
1. Robert Owen luxury undershirts are now that bit more affordable. The price of a single is now £32.00 ($42.01 at current exchange rate) PLUS we offer multi-buy discount, so you can buy from £25.60 ($33.61) each.
2. There’s now a Risk Free Guarantee for new customers. If they try one and its not right they keep it, for free.
3. We offer free shipping to the USA and UK for customers who sign up.
4. There are three new colors to choose from: Tan, Sky Blue and Midnight Blue now available alongside the classic Ivory White.
5. We now offer two new styles: A lightweight bamboo deep V and a lightweight bamboo crew neck, both great for everyday use.
6. Of course we still offer the original ‘Oxford’ for sweat management. The only undershirt with an underarm pocket to fit disposable sweat pads for extra protection and confidence.
Take care, keep doing what you do.
Robert Owen Website (link)