Maqoo, makers of one of the first stretch linen underwear boxer briefs ever created, is back on Kickstarter raising funds for their new Regulates Merino Wool socks!
In an effort to end uncomfortable feet syndrome (UFS), Maqoo has embarked on a mission to create temperature regulating, odor resistant, and moisture managing socks that are designed to keep your feet happy all day long.
The brand has once again turned to Kickstarterto raise an initial $2500 to bring their UFS fighting socks to life.
Kickstarter pricing starts at $10/pair, so act fast if you’re looking to get in at the best price available.
Source: Kickstarter (link)
Maqoo Regulates Kickstarter Video
Regulates Merino Wool Socks Features:
- 68% Merino wool, 25% Nylon, 4% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Weave variation used to reduce thickness along top of foot
- Increased thickness on the bottom of the foot for comfort and better moisture management in targeted area
Merino Wool Benefits:
- absorbs 11% – 34% more than cotton and polyester
- insulates the body in winter and provides breathability in summer
- incredibly breathable
Regulates Merino Wool Photos