Long time friend of UndershirtGuy.com and maker of one of the original “invisible” undershirts, Collected Threads is launching 5 new products on Kickstarter.
Collected Threads founder Jesse Szynal and I have had some colorful email exchanges over the last year, and I have to say — he’s a great guy with a undeniable passion for his jT undershirt line. If I were a betting man, I’d put my money on Jesse.
From his Kickstarter page:
Why Kickstarter? We’re a small company. Like, really small. It would be a one man show if I didn’t have such awesome family and friends volunteering their time to help with copywriting, video production, shipping, programming, marketing and modeling. What you see here is a year’s worth of work since quitting the day job last February. It’s time to turn this onetime hobby into a real business.
We’ve been selling the original jT through our website but we want to bring 5 more styles to production. We don’t have the funds now to meet minimum order quantities at the manufacturer. Your Kickstarter support will get 5 new styles off the ground. What’s more, you’ll give us the visibility we need to put these products on a shelf near you. Maybe even create some paid jobs while we’re at it.
The jT Line-up of Undershirts
- original jT – You can find this on their website
- jT-V: Deep v-neck undershirt, Combed Cotton
- jT Modal: Deep v-neck undershirt, 95/5 MicroModal/Spandex
- jT Thermal: Long sleeve, deep v-neck thermal undershirt, Combed Cotton
- jT Compression: Deep v-neck compression undershirt, 80/20 Combed Cotton/Spandex
- jT Tank: Deep U-Neck tank top, Combed Cotton
Collected Threads Kickstarter Video