We have a new kid in town, so let’s welcome him to the Undershirt party!
Matt R. from The Fresh Under Club recently reached out to me to let me know about his new Undershirt Subscription service.
Overview of Fresh Under Club’s Service Offering:
- Undershirts on subscription, shipped directly to your door
- $29.99 per shipment. Includes two (2) tailored luxury brand undershirts
- Frequency: Every week, two weeks, months, two months
- Free Shipping
- 100% ring spun & combed cotton
- fuc weave™ technology
- Luxuriously soft, modern styling, and fitted cut
- Longer, tuckable length
- Color bright white
When I asked Matt how his Fresh Under Club undershirts were unique and different, this is what he told me:
Our undershirts use a combination of high quality fabric, a cut that makes an “average” body look good, emphasizing positive features while looking casual (i wear them as regular t-shirts frequently now, they kinda make your muscles look bigger), they are long enough to stay tucked, and they wash well.
After several washes they still fit the same, feel very soft and maintain their high quality.
They blow hanes, guildan, jerzees and walmart brands out of the water, but don’t have that skin-tight tight fit of ralph lauren, which can bunch up under the arm pits or feel itchy as they age. The collars also hold up against “rolling” much better than ralph lauren / US. Polo Assn. shirts.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Is Fresh Under Club Still Offering Undershirt Subscriptions? | Undershirt Guy Blog | September 30, 2014