In my undying effort to stay up-to-speed on all things undershirt-related, I happened across a great find.
Execwear Undershirts just relaunched!
I didn’t hear much about or from them after that, but I did pop over to their site once in a while and recall it being offline sometime in earlier 2013.
Anxious to learn more about the relaunch, I sent over an inquiry, and the current president got back to me pretty quickly:
Myself and a partner purchased the company from the previous owner last October. He is, however, still involved from a consultative perspective, when needed.
We are in the process of growing the company. The goal is to add additional products in the near future but for now we have launched a new website and ramped up our inventory in a big way. Let me know if you need any other info.
I’d love to chat over the phone as well. Have a great weekend!
Execwear Undershirt Photos
Execwear Undershirt Features
- Website: http://www.execwear.com
- Price: $29.99
- Fabric: Nylon/Spandex (assuming it’s the same blend as before 84/16 Meryl Nylon/Spandex)
- Material: Standard, Slightly Thicker (guessing this means the weight)
- Styles: Crew Neck, V-Neck
- Colors: White, Black
- Other: Sweat, Stain and Odor Resistant.
- Free shipping when you buy 3 shirts or more
- Guarantee: They site says they “Guarantee Every Shirt For Life” – I didn’t see any details about the guarantee, what it covers, or how it works.