Did you know that tucking in your undershirt can make you more successful and happier?
The folks over at Fruit of the Loom interviewed over 1,000 men and found:
- Men who tuck in their undershirts are more outgoing and positive-minded
- Over 60% of the tuckers say they are happier with their jobs
- Active tuckers are 10% more likely to report they are socially outgoing
- Committed tuckers are 22% more likely to report they have optimism about the future
- Serious tuckers have a 19% higher income than the tuck-adverse
Man, I’m so tucking tired after wrapping my head around all those numbers.
Heck, my pals over at Fruit didn’t even stop there, they created a whole website dedicated to subject matter, called The Tuck Effect.
Here’s a couple of the videos they have on the site. They have more.
What I don’t know is, if you don’t tuck in your undershirt, what do you do with it?
Category: Undershirt Style